Leading the Way in Sustainable EHS Solutions
Turtle Plastics is a global leader in providing innovative environmental health and safety stabilization products made from recycled plastic.
We create smart, life-saving safety solutions from recycled polymer technologies, specifically PVC, HDPE, and UHMW, for rescue cribbing, auto extrication, first responder stabilization tools, material storage, industrial maintenance and repair, and walking and compartment surfaces.
Our versatile, interlocking plastic cribbing blocks are the safer, cleaner solution for stabilizing heavy equipment and vehicles in emergency response and industrial maintenance and repair. All our products are proudly made in the USA.
Turtle Plastics products are used around the world in such industries as manufacturing, fire and safety, military, aerospace, mining, institutional, hospitality, transportation, heavy equipment, railroad maintenance, and agriculture.
We are proud to be a trusted safety resource for customers ranging from FORTUNE® 500 vehicle and heavy equipment manufacturers to fire departments in large cities and small rural communities. We collaborate closely with our customers to develop solutions tailored to their challenges and safety needs.
Ergonomic Safety Tools that are Cleaner, Healthier, and Safer
Turtle Plastics products are designed for ergonomics and injury prevention in fire/rescue and industrial settings. Our products save lives, reduce injuries, and create a cleaner, healthier, safer work environment:
- Dura Crib™ Cribbing & Blocking: Interlocking plastic cribbing blocks used as stabilizing tools for safely working around and under heavy equipment and proper lock out tag out – the safer alternative to wood.
- Dura Stat™ Stabilization & Storage: Engineered smooth surface composite components for static load bearing such as hose bridges, portable rail crossing and grain rescue.
- Dura Blend Lumber™: engineered, smooth surface blocks used for single-layer applications for indoor/outdoor material storage.
- Fire & Rescue Kits: Dura Crib and Dura Stat first responder stabilization kits are designed for task and space efficiency while promoting quicker, safer vehicle stabilizing during rescue and extrication.
- Equipment Kits: Dura Crib and Dura Stat kits are assembled for maximum task requirements during repair and maintenance of heavy industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Turtle Tiles™ Flooring & Matting: Ergonomic, anti-fatigue safety mats for commercial, rescue, and industrial use; the original cushion tile, made in the USA and odor-free.
- Turtle Tube – Gen 2 Grain Rescue Sleeve: Patented grain rescue tube designed for quick deployment during entrapment situations in grain handling facilities and farms.
Learn more about the unmatched safety features of Turtle Plastics cribbing, blocking, flooring, and matting products.
The Industry’s Strongest Warranties
Turtle Plastics products are guaranteed for complete satisfaction and have the longest, strongest warranties in the industry. Our products are fully warrantied against rotting, absorption, termites, and mold. With over 35 years of experience in manufacturing, our products are formulated with a reliable and repeatable formula that ensures quality.
Commitment to Sustainability
Our corporate environmental philosophy extends to all company business practices. We utilize skylights and solar energy to illuminate our corporate headquarters. We subscribe to zero waste and zero wood policies in our own manufacturing and office facilities. We are proud to offer an end-of-life product buyback program to reduce disposal and landfill costs and support zero waste policies.
Exceptional Customer Service
Our U.S.-based client service team is trained to provide exceptional, friendly, and courteous service. Many Turtle Plastics team members have achieved OSHA 30 certification. With in-depth knowledge of our products, they can help you find the right solutions for your needs or work with you to create customized safety tools.
Partnerships with Top Suppliers, Experts & Distributors
Our value chain includes well-respected plastic suppliers and partnerships, talented engineers and technicians, and a global network of diverse OEM and distribution partners. To learn more about becoming a Turtle Plastics distributor, click here.
Guided by an Expert Advisory Board
The Turtle Plastics Advisory Board on Thought Leadership includes customers, industry trainers, business owners, and skilled leaders within their own organizations who provide advice and recommendations related to industry safety best practices, product innovation, marketing, and strategy. The Advisory Board also includes key Turtle Plastics team members.