Turtle Tiles® are the original interlocking cushion tiles, made in the USA and odor-free. Turtle Tiles are the premier, easy-to-use, ergonomic safety mat solution for many industries. We have the right commercial, rescue, or industrial floor mats and tiles for almost any application. Turtle Tiles are modular and interlock with each other and having matching or contrasting ramps for safe edging.
In today’s environment of ensuring a clean and healthy workplace, our Turtle Tiles can be used to delineate a 6 foot workspace for industrial plants, kitchens, warehouse and medical facilities. Our tiles are odor free and have been tested to withstand and endure high traffic while providing years of predictable performance when you need heavy duty floor matting. Turtle Tiles are washable and can be easily decontaminated. These are key aspects for helping to ensure workforce health and safety. Our tiles are made from 100% quality recycled PVC and have an end-of-life buyback program.
- Part # 1212
- Ergonomically designed for worker comfort and anti- fatigue.
- Open grid pattern allows air circulation to keep feet or equipment dry.
- Resistant to many industrial chemicals; ideal as industrial floor mats.
- Hygienic, odor free, and washable.
- May be cut easily.
- Dimensions: 12″x 12 “x (3/4 “or 1/2”)
- Unit weight: .68kg/1.5lbs.
- Sold separately or by case (3/4” 36 pieces; ½” 32 pieces)
- Matching interlocking safety ramps available.
Solid Surface Tile
- Part # 1212-S
- Available in standard, super soft (preferred ergonomic), and ultra soft material.
- Hygienic, odor free and washable.
- Dimensions: 12″ x 12″x 3/4″
- Unit weight: .68kg/1.5lbs.
- Sold separately or by case of 36.
Matching interlocking safety ramps available.
- Part #: ST-1212-SS
- Available in standard durometer.
- Odor free and washable.
- Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 1″
- Unit weight: 1.13kg/2.5lbs.
- Sold separately or by case of 26.
- Matching black or yellow 1” safety ramps available.
Entrance Way Matting: Carpet Tile
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at email@example.com for further Carpet Tile information and specifications.
Entrance Way Matting: Non Carpet Tile
- Holesome™ – This durable tile does battle with sand, dirt, and slush.
- The Scrapper™ – As with Holesome™, but with added metallic accents for office buildings or luxury real estate.
- Washboard™ – Linear design traps mud and dirt from dirty boots and shoes.
- High Heel Resistant – Smaller open-hole grid designed to keep high heels from spiking into opening.
- Available in black or custom colors.
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further Non-Carpet Tile information and specifications.
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at email@example.com for further ezMat information and design specifications.
Eye Wash Station or Fire Box Matting
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further Eye Wash or Fire Box Matting information and design specifications.
Personal Comfort Stations™
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at email@example.com for further Personal Comfort Station information and design specifications.
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further Track Mat information and design specifications.
- Available in 15 colors in 2 1/2″ or 6″ widths.
- Available with female/male ends and corners.
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us email@example.com for further Ramp information and design help specifications.
- Dura Coat™ is slip-resistant, heavy duty rubberized coating for tiles and can be applied to a variety of surfaces including plastic and concrete, offering an extra level of safety in food service and marina industries. This product has been approved for use by the US Navy. Dura Coat may be purchased separately to coat on your own or we can coat for you before shipping.
- Dura Grit™ is a tile with aggressive carbide grit coating for wet, oily, and otherwise slippery work areas such as engine plants.
Call us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org further Specialty Coating information and design specifications.