Our versatile Dura Stat™ and Dura Blend Lumber™ products are smooth-profiled engineered plastic products. Dura Stat brand products include the Turtle Tube Gen2 Grain rescue sleeve, hose bridges, loading rizers, coil pads, Turtle Trax-portable rail crossings, wedges, and wheel chocks. Dura Blend Lumber is engineered, smooth profile blocks that come in a variety of nominal sizes.
Dura Stat and Dura Blend Lumber products are created for single layer application and when load bearing is static and not active loaded. For this reason, we do not recommend Dura Stat or Dura Blend Lumber products for any cribbing applications. Please use Dura Crib brand products instead.
Dura Blend Lumber™
- Part # DSS
- Smooth profile on all four sides.
- Multiple lengths available ranging from 4” to 6.”
- Replaces metal framing and wood timbers for storing raw materials.
- Creosote-free and superior performance to railroad timber.
- Easy to create structures for indoor/outdoor material storage.
- Ideal alternative to wood on tractor trailers during material transportation (dunnage).
- Washable; won’t rot, split, or absorb moisture.
- Contact us at 1-800-756-6635, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the blocks, sizing, application and cutting; or click the link for Dura Blend Lumber Blocks
The Frame Master™
However, these structural materials can rot or rust, leading to a dangerous worksite that can endanger workers who work near that storage and/or damage valuable materials that are at risk of falling as a result of structure degradation. Structural degradation of wood or steel framing is not always visible to workers until an accident happens.
The Frame Master from Turtle Plastics is an award-winning product that is an ideal solution to the safe materials storage challenge. We will work with you to create the ideal storage configuration using Dura Blend Lumber that will be assembled together to create a safe, weather-resistant, and economical solution. Read this case study profiling a Frame Master success story.
Contact us at 1-800-756-6635 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about Frame Master or ask questions or to request a visit to your facility to help with a solution.
- Part # DFM
Big Foot Rizers™
- Part # RZ-BF2-1
- Dimension: 8”x 10 3/8” x 24”
- Weight: 24.49kg/54lbs.
- Part # RZ-BF3-1
- Dimension: 8”x 16 ½” x 24”
- Weight: 36.74kg/81lbs.
- Part # RZ-BF4-1
- Dimension: 8”x 20 ¾” x 24”
- Weight: 48.98kg/108lbs.
Rizers - Ramp Products
- Inexpensive repair tool for indoor/outdoor use.
- Choose from over a dozen sizes.
- Ergonomically designed, durable, and portable.
- Lighter weight than steel ramps.
- Customizable options include angle of rizer, lanyards, and slip-resistant bottoms and ramps.
- Contact us at 1-800-756-6635, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about sizing options or click here for listing of Rizers.
- Part # TT-237-27
- Puzzle design locks multiple pieces securely in place.
- Portable modular rail crossing system provides safe crossing for most types of vehicles during rail crossing repair.
- US Pat. No. D815,306
- Dimensions: 27 9/16” x 23 1/8” x 6 3/4” each.
- Weight: 29.48kg/65lbs. each.
Standard Hose Bridge Set™
- Part # HBS
- Dimensions: 37 3/8” x 24 ½” x 6 ½” Each Piece
- Product Unit Weight: 108.86kg/ 240lbs.
- Openings: accepts 3”,4” and 5” O.D.
- Available with grit tile toppers for safely walking over bridges.
- 6,350 kg/14,000 lbs. per axle load capacity.
- Patented design (U.S. Pat. No. D552,217).
Super Hose Bridge™
- Part # HBS68
- Dimensions: 126˝ x 49˝ x 12¼˝
- Product Unit Weight: 244.94kg/540 lbs.
- Openings: accepts 6˝, 8˝ and 10˝ O.D.
- 6,350 kg/14,000 lb. per axle load capacity.
- Patent Pending (U.S. Pat. No. 29/544,094).
- Part # 44-SHC
- Pointed end to vehicle.
- 30% slope to ground.
- Dimensions: 4″x 4″x 6′ per piece.
- Weight: 14.52 kg/32 lbs.each piece.
- Available in a kit. See Fire & Rescue Kits.
Standard Coil Pads
- Single layer application.
- Facilitates material handling.
- May be used indoors or outdoors.
- Used in steel, textile, and transportation industries.
- Part # CP-4 Standard Coil Pad 4´
- Weight: 9.07kg/20lbs.
- Part #: CP-5 Standard Coil Pad 5´
- Weight: 11.33kg/25lbs.
- Dimensions: 4´or 5´x 12˝ x 3 ½˝
Turtle Tube Grain Bin Rescue Sleeve™– Gen 2
- Part # TUTU-1 w/bag
- One-piece, heavy duty plastic construction.
- Three self-latching mechanisms – no more bolts or screws to assemble device.
- Serrated teeth at bottom of sleeve to assist in gripping grain during
- Rapid deployment (less than one minute). Cut outs for hand placement once deployed.
- 15˝ storage diameter; small footprint inside apparatus cabinet; its compact design enables single individual to transport.
- Reflective roll belt is provided to keep device secure when not in use.
- Heavy duty nylon carrying bag with straps is included.
- Patented design U.S. Pat.No. D809,210.
- Most economically priced rescue device on the market.
- The device is washable, odorless and lightweight.
- Weighs only 18 lbs.
|Learn more about grain bin rescue.|
- Prevents accidental movement of tires onto workers.
- Use at both front and back of tire for extra security.
- Versatile for use in airports and fire departments.
- Very affordable.
Single Wheel Chock
- Part # WC-1
- 9 ½” L x 5 7/8” W x 3 5/8” H
- 2.72 kg/6 lbs.
Double Wheel Chock
- Part # WC-2
- 9 ½” L x 5 7/8” W x 3 5/8” H Each
- Tethered with lanyard for front and back tire support.
- 5.44 kg/12 lbs.
- Bottom grit surface available
- Part # TS-1W
- Dimensions: 17 ¼”x 3 ¼”x 4″
- Weight: 1.36kg/3lbs.
- Part # TS-2W
- Dimensions: 17 ¼”x 6 ½”x 4″
- Weight: 2.27 kg/5 lbs.
- Part # TS-4W
- Dimensions: 17 ¼”x 13″x 4″
- Weight: 4.54 kg/10 lbs.
Pogo Stick (Rollover Stick)
- Part # 44-48PS
- Dimensions: 4˝x 4˝x 48˝
- Weight: 9.07 kg/ 20 lbs.
Jack Rabbit Base™
- Part # JRB92-17-L
- Stabilizes jacks or uneven surfaces during towing operations.
- Pyramid surface pair with our other cribbing where additional height is needed.
- Dimensions: 16 ¾” x 9 ¼” x 2″
- Weight: 3.18kg/7lbs.