Our versatile Dura Stat™ products are smooth-profiled engineered plastic products. Dura Stat brand products include blocks, coil pads, the grain rescue tube, hose bridges, loading rizers, temporary crossings, wedges, and wheel chocks. Dura Stat was created for single layer application and when load bearing is static and not active loaded. For this reason, we do not recommend Dura Stat products for any cribbing applications. Please use Dura Crib brand products instead. All Dura Stat products except the Turtle Tube Grain Rescue Sleeve are made from 100% recycled plastic and all are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Smooth Profile Blocking™
- Part #DSS
- Smooth profile on all four sides.
- Multiple lengths available ranging from 4” to 6.”
- Replaces metal framing and wood timbers for storing raw materials.
- Creosote-free and superior performance to railroad timber.
- Easy to create structures for indoor/outdoor material storage.
- Ideal alternative to wood on tractor trailers during material transportation (dunnage).
- Washable; won’t rot, split, or absorb moisture.
The Frame Master™
However, these structural materials can rot or rust, leading to a dangerous worksite that can endanger workers who work near that storage and/or damage valuable materials that are at risk of falling as a result of structure degradation. Structural degradation of wood or steel framing is not always visible to workers until an accident happens.
The Frame Master from Turtle Plastics is an award-winning product that is an ideal solution to the safe materials storage challenge. We will work with you to create the ideal storage configuration using Dura Stat engineered blocking that will be assembled together to create a safe, weather-resistant, and economical solution. Read this case study profiling a Frame Master success story.
Contact us at 1-800-756-6635 to learn more about Frame Master or ask questions or to request a visit to your facility to help with a solution.
- Part #: DFM
Big Foot Rizers™
- Part #: RZ-BF2-1
- Dimension: 8”x10 3/8” x 24”
- Weight: 24.49 kg/54lbs.
- Part #: RZ-BF3-1
- Dimension: 8”x16 ½” x 24”
- Weight: 36.74 kg/81lbs.
- Part #: RZ-BF4-1
- Dimension: 8”x20 ¾” x 24”
- Weight: 48.98 kg/108lbs.
- Inexpensive repair tool for indoor/outdoor use.
- Choose from over a dozen sizes.
- Ergonomically designed, durable, and portable.
- Lighter weight than steel ramps.
- Customizable options include angle of rizer, lanyards, and slip-resistant bottoms and ramps.
- Part #: TT-237-27
- Puzzle design locks multiple pieces securely in place.
- Portable modular rail crossing system provides safe crossing for most types of vehicles during rail crossing repair.
- US Pat. No. D815,306
- Dimensions: 279/16˝ x 231/8˝x63/4˝ each.
- Weight: 29.48 kg/65lbs. each.
Standard Hose Bridge Set™
- Part #: HBS
- Dimensions: 70˝ x 49˝ x 6¾˝
- Product Unit Weight: 108.86 kg/ 240lbs.
- Openings: accepts 3”,4” and 5” O.D.
- 14,000 lbs. per axle load capacity.
- Patented design (U.S. Pat. No. D552,217).
- Handrails and grit overlay tile flooring available as add-on accessories.
Super Hose Bridge™
- Part #: HBS68
- Dimensions: 126˝ x 49˝ x 12¼˝
- Product Unit Weight: 244.94 kg/540 lbs.
- Openings: accepts 6˝, 8˝ and 10˝ O.D.
- Patent Pending (U.S. Pat. No. 29/544,094).
Poor Man’s Shoring Crib™
- Part #: 44HCH
- Pointed end to vehicle.
- 30% slope to ground.
- Dimensions: 4″x 4″x6′ per piece.
- Weight: 13.6kg/30/lbs. each piece.
- Available in a kit. See Fire & Rescue Kits.
Standard Coil Pads™
- Single layer application.
- Facilitates material handling.
- May be used indoors or outdoors.
- Used in steel, textile, and transportation industries.
- Part #: CP-4 Standard Coil Pad 4´
- Weight: 9.07 kg/20lbs.
- Part #: CP-5 Standard Coil Pad 5´
- Weight: 11.33 kg/25lbs.
- Dimensions: 4´or 5´x 12˝ x 3 1/2˝
Turtle Tube – Gen 2 Grain Rescue Sleeve™
- One-piece, heavy duty plastic construction.
- Three self-latching mechanisms – no more bolts or screws to assemble device.
- Serrated teeth at bottom of sleeve to assist in gripping grain during
- Rapid deployment (less than one minute). Cut outs for hand placement once deployed.
- 15˝ storage diameter; small footprint inside apparatus cabinet; its compact design enables single individual to transport.
- Reflective roll belt IS provided to keep device secure when not in use.
- Heavy duty nylon carrying bag with straps is included.
- Patented design U.S. Pat.No. D809,210.
- Most economically priced rescue device on the market.
- The device is washable, odorless and lightweight.
- Weighs only 18 lbs.
|Learn more about grain bin rescue.|
- Prevents accidental movement onto workers.
- Use at both front and back of tire for extra security.
- Also used in aerospace, transportation, rolling equipment repair.
- Versatile for use in airports and fire departments.
- Very affordable.
Single Wheel Chock™
- Part #: WC-1
- 91/2˝ L x 57/8˝ W x 35/8˝ H
- 72 kg./6 lbs.
Double Wheel Chock™
- Part #: WC-2
- 91/2˝ L x 57/8˝ W x 35/8˝ H
- 44 kg/12 lbs.
- Bottom grit surface available
- Part #: TS-1W
- Dimensions: 171/4˝ x 31/4˝ x 4˝
- Weight: 1.36kg/3lbs.
- Part #: TS-2W
- Dimensions: 171/4˝ x 61/2˝ x 4˝
- Weight: 2.72kg/6lbs.
- Part #: TS-4W
- Dimensions: 171/4˝ x 13˝ x 4˝
- Part #: 44-48PS
- Dimensions: 4˝x4˝x 48˝
Jack Rabbit Base™
- Part #: JRB92-17-L
- Stabilizes jacks or uneven surfaces during towing operations.
- Pyramid surface pair with our other cribbing where additional height is needed.
- Dimensions: 16 3/4″x9 1/4″x2″